Saturday, October 18, 2008

#6 Biodata - Change & I

Born in 1985, I grew up in a multiracial environment living in Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia. My school life is a colorful story; reciting my alphabets in a Methodist kindergarten, writing calligraphy in a Mandarin primary school, studying for my national exams in a Malay government secondary institution, and finally spreading my wings to Singapore on scholarship for Victoria Junior College and then National University of Singapore. The changing scenery has truly blessed me with the opportunity to appreciate the unique cultural diversity that prospers in Southeast Asia, the melting pot of East and West. Change is new and new is fun. I love the excitement of a mystery ahead, the challenges it poses, and the jubilation of surmounting the impossible. I believe in making a change in our world for a better tomorrow.

6 comments:

Oxy said...

Hi Yu Ming,

Since it is empty,let me leave a comment. Your post reminded me of a quote that I once read: “There is no security, only opportunities”.

We are living in a rapidly changing world,while many Singaporean are still seeking for security and consistency, it is great that you can embrace changes with open arms.

By the way I love the statement "Change is new, and new is fun". It seems pretty cute to me, don't ask me why. =)

Brad Blackstone said...

Wonderful statement, Yu Ming. Keep on flyin'!

Wei Kin said...

Hi Yu Ming,

Unique way of writing your biodata. I found it really interesting. I have no idea what is the "perfect" biodata though. There are so many different formats online.

Regardless, glad to know that you enjoy the unique culture of SEA. I know of many that just can't wait to leave and migrate.

Yu Ming said...

Hi everyone,

Thanks for enjoying yourself. It is a whole lot more fun to write when the readers are great friends.

Angeline said...

Dear Yu ming,

You really express yourself in a very unique and fun way. It has been interesting to read your biodata! I agree with Oxy that your statement seems cute, it's the first thing that caught my eyes. Good work! :)

Sammy said...

Hi Yu Ming,
I also found your way of writing biodata is very interesting. I saw your optimistic view and challenger attitude. All the best for your career.